There are many things you will not have considered in your working environment and how it affects the people that matter, your clients. Knowing about training, nutrition, movement and lifestyle is of course key, but what about all the others skills you need as a coach to succeed?
- Remember, you are in the people business, there is far more to being a coach than just knowing about training and nutrition
- How do you interact with a client?
- How do you structure your time?
- How do you price your time and your services?
- How do you adopt the character traits of a world class coach?
- How do you exemplary customer service for your clients?
- How do you become super time efficient so you don't get bogged down in admin after a 12 hour shift?
- Do you use social media to market your services?
- Should you coach in groups?
- How do you become as successful as you dream in your career?
All these questions and more are covered in this book. How do I know all this? Because I was once a bad coach, but after years of working in the trenches, I've learnt the error of my ways, the hard way. Let me short cut your development as a coach and practitioner and teach you the life skills that you need outside of teaching your client how to eat and move better.
Want proof of how AWESOME this book is? Look at all the 5 Star reviews on Amazon.
Grab a hard copy of the book on Amazon, or the Kindle version on Amazon.
To buy a PDF ecopy, click on add to cart, below.