5 Reasons you should eat PROTEIN…
1. It builds and repairs everything in your body. Not just muscles, all cellular tissues. So yeah, it’s really important.
2. It supports your muscle mass, which in part supports your metabolism, so yes even you ladies need adequate protein in your diet. It won’t make you big, it will make you awesome!
3. It keeps you fuller for longer. An issue many have with being on a diet, or trying to lose fat is staying full and not getting hungry, pimp all your main meals with a good serving of protein.
4. It’s probably the one thing diet systems, personal trainers, and nutritionist all agree on, a moderate to high protein diet works for health, fat loss and overall body composition. Thank god we agree on that one!
5. Protein supports your immune system in a variety of ways. Low immunity is something many suffer from and something I see as highly correlative in people that don't eat enough protein, consistently in most meals.
The government recommends 0.8g per Kg, I would double this as a starting point for most people looking at optimal health & performance.